Saturday, December 29, 2007

Highlights of 2007

After trying without success for almost 24 hours to upload this to my video slider on myspace, I decided to post it here.

For those of you who don't know, I put this slideshow together by request for our office Christmas party. I'm posting it by request also for those of you who missed it the first time around and for those who just requested a repeat performance. I've edited some of it to make it a tish more PC, but other than that it is in the original format:).

Hope you enjoy!




3 comments:

The Miller Clan said...

Good video Marion, I am finally catching up on all this...
Hope you are doing well!
Love ya guys! Jana

Alana Alexis said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing - so fun! I miss everyone, lots of good times.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! What a great slide show - I just makes me smile to watch! Keep 'em coming.