Monday, March 02, 2009

A Little Yin in Your Yang

Why is it that our human nature often wants what we can't have? What is it about the "can't" or "no" that makes whatever that thing is more attractive? And you know what I've found? Just the knowledge that I can't have what I want doesn't always save me from going after what I can't have.

In some regards I guess that's a good thing. Like when someone tells you you can't reach your goal or accomplish your dreams and then you do it any way. And maybe that's why we have the constant struggle with the things we can't have. Maybe it's because a percentage of the time we actually need to push through and grab the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Can I just say, the struggle over all the rest really sucks. Especially if you are a stubborn red-headed girl!:)

No comments: