Monday, July 16, 2007

Without Risk it is Impossible to Succeed and Without Vision it is Impossible to Risk

Hey all. For those of you who read my blog and may not know this, Eric is in the process of trying to purchase the engineering office that he works at. So far the negotiations have gone well but there remains one LARGE problem... The lack of work at the office and the promise of on going projects after the purchase.

It seems there is a level of shuffling and second guessing going on at the moment with regards to the low level of work. I don't want to play down the reality that exists. The company is in a bad way. But I do want to play up the fact that all is not lost yet. In fact, far from it. Eric and I have not stopped fighting for this company and we will not until we win or there is nothing left to fight for. We've both been doing everything we can to look for work and I know others at the office have been just as diligent.

So now it's time to get down to the meat and potatoes of this blog, (and hopefully this doesn't sound too cheesey)... I believe in the future of Vision Engineering, LLC. In fact the name is very befitting of our situation right now. It takes vision to see into the future and see what can happen and what we can become. It takes choosing to risk a little to hopefully find success. I'm not guaranteeing we will because frankly I can't. But what I am saying is that if we focus on what we can control, like our attitudes, our commitment and our vision we have a better chance of succeeding than if we all bailed and jumped ship now. How great would it be to prove the critics wrong and raise our heads proudly again?

O.k. that's it for my Monday afternoon soap box. Dig deep and see where you stand and how far your Vision goes.:-).


Lotsa Luv!

1 comment:

Toevs said...

It seems there are a lot of people in this world who limit their possibilities to fit into a small box. They just don't get it when you think "outside the box".
I say, "Go for it!" Make Vision Engineering, LLC what you want it to be! Way to go, Eric (& you too, Marion) for having any vision in the first place and for taking risks!