Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eight Years Ago...

On this day eight years ago I made the best decision of my lifetime! When you say "I do" you can't imagine that down the road you could love that person any more than you already do at that moment. I can say today my love for Eric is incomprehensible to me. The words, "I love you" seem extremely inadequate at best...! And I definitely love him more than I did 8 years ago!

I created a movie attempting to depict what Eric means to me...Hopefully it gives you a glimpse into our love story.

Happy Anniversary Eric! I don't think I would do very well without you any more:). Hopefully this shows you into my heart:).

XO

7 comments:

Eric Tuin said...

You're the best, thanks that is great! It is amazing how far we've come in 8 years and i'm sure the next 8 won't be any different. Love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I totaly cried. I am so happy for you guys. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! That was beatiful! Love ya!

Toevs said...

Happy 8th!

Alana Alexis said...

I loved your slideshow! Hope you two had a good celebration!

Unknown said...

Oh My! That was such a treat to see you two and the kids. Just wonderful! What a great job, Marion! We all celebrate your love and happiness. May God always bless and keep you both. I love you. Aunt Carol

The Miller Clan said...

Happy BELATED Anniversary! We love you guys!
J