Thursday, October 25, 2007

Patterns of Grey

Life often doesn't turn according to our expectations and/or anticipation. Lately that has been one of the clearest messages coming across the screen of my life. You think things are going to go one way and they go another. You bank on people doing something and they do another thing entirely... You're sure you heard someone say something and find out you misunderstood their intentions entirely. And it's hard not to feel disappointed, betrayed, self-pitiful:)! I have to say at this moment I'm feeling a little blue about some things relating to this. BUT I want to be strong and I want to move through this pattern of grey. Knowing everything will be alright and turn out somehow has to be enough. No answers are presenting themselves...So I'll just keep trying and hanging on ever so precariously to the "when" everything will work out and be alright.

"If you're listening this is how much it hurts..."

2 comments:

Toevs said...

I don't have any profound comment to make, I just wanted you to know I stopped by. :-)

Anonymous said...

On the other side of the gray, there is JOY. It always works that way. That is LIFE. Sometimes you just have to let go and let God do his thing. Do what you can to set things right, then just turn it over to Him...