Friday, March 14, 2008

Can You Handle It

I've always been a person who believed strongly in honesty. Of late I have been questioning and re-evaluating my stand on this moral topic...Because I have believed in being honest and living in transparency per se I have been more honest at times than I think people can handle. Just some of the reactions I've received to my blogs lately have surprised me...It seems if you aren't honest people speculate, if you are, people speculate:). And so that leads me to the question so popularly phrased by an old movie, "Can you handle the truth?" or would you rather believe your perceptions of me? Am I better off letting you believe what you want of me or being open and honest leaving myself raw and open for you to read?

They say you can never get behind the view of another and see things exactly as that person sees them. I believe this is because we have all been created uniquely as individuals and therefore we all process life differently. I know it is human nature and we all, no matter how hard we try, look in from the outside of so many things and draw our own conclusions. I do it as much as the next person so...I guess I'm really just musing and wondering at us as humans.

XO

3 comments:

Toevs said...

I am all for truth! :-)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Mars, I hope that you know that I will always love and accept you no matter who you are or what you do! I love you and not your actions. I accept you and not just who you are at this moment. I will accept and love who you are 10 years from now. I am always here for you if you run low of friends or friendly ears. I will always be here for you. I love you! :) Krispen

The Miller Clan said...

I agree with Ronda, although the truth is sometimes very hard to face, I think we should always tell the truth when asked!
Love you!
J