Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Piece of Peace?

The more I understand about the human brain and our actions and reactions to our psyschi, the more I think Psychology 101 should be a required course in all High Schools and Colleges. Maybe if we took a little more time to understand our subconscious and the whys behind what we do, we would better contain our decisions and emotions that sometimes run recklessly and thoughtlessly through life. I know I have learned a lot about myself in the last few weeks simply by taking time to evaluate this side of me. And that makes me think that everyone could stand to gain a little insight to thier psychi...It just might make your immediate world a better place to live in...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting that this one didn't get any comments.