Thursday, April 10, 2008

Eye On The Prize Dude!


Isn't it usually true that anything of value to us is worth fighting for? I've been thinking some about that question the last couple of days. What is important to me? What is worth fighting for, fighting against and what isn't worth it? I'm trying to reorganize my values and prioritize my life again so I don't really have the answer(s) to this question yet...Generally I know where I want to go but not specifically. How much time and energy have I spent and wasted on things that are really unimportant or trivial? What have I fought for that was really not worth the fight? How long have I been spinning my wheels - looking in the direction of my destination but in actuality not going any where?

6 comments:

Eric Tuin said...

I like your new background :)

The Miller Clan said...

Your blog looks good! I like the new look too!

Alana Alexis said...

wow - I was going to post a blog very VERY similar to this, but you beat me to it! I've been going through the same thing...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Life is fun! You never know what is around the next corner. Besides, I've alway heard that if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans... Enjoy the ride!
WOW