Thursday, May 01, 2008

Still Making My List

For those of you who just started reading my blog, this particular blog is a running list I am keeping this year of the things I have learned. To see the list in its entirety click on the links below:

8 Days In
To Be a Waitress and Other Updates

This is simply the continuation of that list. Love to all of you!

XO

Life Lessons of 2008 Continued...

#6 Life is learning! This perhaps should be #1 in my list:)...

#7 Your life, my life, our lives are impacting other people in ways we will never know...Which means you don't have to be successful to be influential. Make the most of the people and the moments in life.

#8 Don't be too cowardly to accept responsibility for actions and liabilities. It makes us better people in the end.

2 comments:

The Miller Clan said...

Make the most of people in your life...I like that one. I've bee thinking more about this too...do I spend enough "quality time" with Autumn, Austin and Jimmy? as well as my extended family? Probably not and I need to work on that! Love ya!
J

Anonymous said...

Wise Old Woman says...
One of the most important lessons I ever learned was that there is no make up in the world better than a smile! No kidding! Put on a happy face and the whole world changes for you!
WOW