Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh How the Years Go By...


I can't believe it has already been more than a week since the last time I posted! It never ceases to amaze me how some seasons of life go by so quickly! An example is summer - I can't believe it's officially over:(. Where did it go? Seriously, in my mind, it is still July - maybe August and in reality the first day of October is only 3 days away!

This weekend Eric and I celebrated our seventh Anniversary together! Speaking of time flying...:)! Neither of us feel a day older than the day we married but some how two kids, five places of residence and seven years later, here we are!

Time seems to be my Blog theme of late... Maybe I am just realizing that it (time) is getting away from me and I can never get it back. It makes me nervous because I don't want to waste the time I have now...I know if I waste money or material possesions, in theory, I can earn more and replace what has been lost or wasted. Not so with Father time.

Today, I am resolved to make the most of the time I have and even if I don't spend it doing anything noteworthy or earth shattering according to the history books, at least I will be able to close my eyes at night with a sense of contentment and satisfaction. Errr - I hope!

1 comment:

Toevs said...

Seven years already? We had our 11th anniv. this summer. Hard to believe! Time does fly! I look at Emma - now 5 1/2 and I can remember her as an infant....
On a totally different note, I think you need to come visit us here in IN! It would be fun to hang out. :-)