Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sweet Dreams Sweet Dreamer

Here's a little story I wrote a year or so ago. I'm trying to launch a career in writing AND now I am letting my big secret out to all of you, my loyal blog readers. I want some feedback on this one. This is intended to be a bedtime story for youngest readers or better described as youngest listeners:). It has been reviewed by editors, but no one is biting the line. Let me know your thoughts and/or edits. Maybe you can help me get this to print.

PS (If you are not a member of Blogger and wish to post a comment you simply click on the comment button at the bottom of this blog. Type your comment and click Annonymous under "Identity". Then hit "Login and Publish". If you want me to know who you are - sign your name:) - otherwise you will remain truly annonymous...)

SWEET DREAMS SWEET DREAMER

Thanks for the feedback on this story. I removed it because I am so encouraged by your encouragement that I am going to continue to submit it for publication and don't want it online before it has my name attached to it in print:). If you want to read it though and missed it while it was posted just email me and I would be happy to send you a copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Its your bro!

I had no idea that you were so fluid with language. That shows some real potential! It is difficult to write something simple with such fluid prose (trust me, I know, I try to write pop songs for a hobby). There is such a beauty in that. Nice work!

Toevs said...

I like it... a lot! I want it in print so I can read it to my kids. As I reading I was picturing all kinds of great illustrations. Keep writing. Keep trying to get it published. Keep going.