Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wasting Time

Sooo... I just spent the last two hours wasting time that I should have spent doing other higher priority tasks. It felt really good! It is the first time in a long while that I have allowed myself to do that. I thought since I was on a roll, hey what the heck, time to catch up on blogging:)!

I'm overstating the obvious when I say I've been busy - who hasn't right?! Christmas shopping, company Christmas party planning, Christmas cards, etc., etc., etc. I wish I had some exciting revelation or important news to catch you all up on but I don't. And maybe that is the lesson of it all - life gets by us unnoticed if we are too busy to pay attention. I think I slowed down just enough today to take notice...

Merry Christmas to all of you - just in case I don't post again before Christmas! I will be talking to you again in the new year if not before:). Hopefully before - but don't hold your breath:)! That could be really dangerous:)!!

2 comments:

Toevs said...

Hey you sexy thing! :-)

Ok, I won't hold my breath, but I will check your blog...

In answer to the advent calendar question... I answered on my blog. :-)

Toevs said...

I have some comments for you on my blog... check it out. :-)