Friday, December 01, 2006

Where Have I Been?


I know it has been awhile since I last posted. I'm not sure why my post on Benjamin's first birthday disappeared for awhile, but it is back up now, as am I:)!

I have been soo busy of late and I can't believe that half of the holiday season is already passed. I keep reminding myself to just relax and take in the moments but all too often I get wound up or caught up in the busyness of life and details.

I don't really have much to say except to remind you and me that life is precious and time once spent can never be earned back. Spend your time wisely. I think I would rather be rich with memories of time well spent and love given then materially wealthy. What about you? Give yourself the gift of time this Christmas!

Happy Holidays and I promise to post again soon!!

3 comments:

Toevs said...

Welcome Back! Glad to see you're alive and well. :-) I miss reading your blog and cathing up that way... at least it is some sort of contact. :-)

Have a great Christmas Season!

Toevs said...

Ok, I just read my comment... I should have done so before I hit the publish button... I don't miss "cathing" up, but catching up! Sorry for the typo! :-)

Toevs said...

Where are you now?