Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Year or More Experienced...?


I celebrated my 28th birthday on Tuesday. It was a nice, quiet celebration with family...and a Rio Margarita - YUM! I got to thinking though, that I don't feel a day older than 18, and somehow 10 years have slipped by since then. I'm married, I have 2 kids, and my life has taken turns I never expected it too.

When I was young, my birthday represented another year! I was so excited to be one year older. That excitement kinda wained at 21. Now I'm thinking that as each year passes I'm not getting any older, I'm just more experienced - right?!:) I think when I turn 40 I'll tell people I'm celebrating many years of experience and that I'm still only 20 at heart. I might grow up a couple years by then:)!

P.S. (If you want another view of my life, I've been sucked into myspace. You can view "myspace" at www.myspace.com/mariontuin

1 comment:

Toevs said...

I thought I already commented, but I guess not... I must've just clicked over to your "my space" site. I liked your video on "my space".
Hope you have a great year of gaining some more experience. :-)