Thursday, January 25, 2007

When Things Come Full Circle


Life has been difficult this week. Lots of sickness in our household but we are managing. I didn't want to whine about the things we can't change but thought I would share with you a moment of silver lining in the midst of it all.

If you recall, Megan had a tremendously difficult time adjusting to preschool when it began last fall. It was a very frustrating season for both me and her. I was worried we would be labeled "those parents" and she would continue to consistantly paint us into that picture. However things have gotten better and this week when she had to stay home from preschool because of a stomach flu she cried. Not because she had to go but because she couldn't go!

It's a beautiful thing when life comes full circle!

1 comment:

Toevs said...

We've had sickness here too. Anna missed preschool this week (although she was pretty indifferent to that fact). And now I feel like I might be getting it... BUMMER!