Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Favorite Things...Or at Least the Beginning of Them...

I've been inspired by a fellow blogger and friend to create a list of my favorite things! It's a real feel gooder, especially after the week I've just had. I've been sick three times back to back to back! My kids have been sick off and on too, so needless to say it has been trying on my body, soul and spirit. This was refreshing!

My Favorite Things:
(Warning: this list can and probably will be added to and modified.)
Eric
My kids
Cuddling with Eric
Cuddling with Eric right before I fall asleep
The beach
Shopping and making my money go a long way (I like to average my purchases, number of items purchased divied by total price equals average amount per item. The lower the latter amount is the better I feel!)
Raindrops on my rooftop at bedtime
Naps
Snuggling with my kids
Going out to eat
Getting dressed up and going out
The way I feel when I finish a race or workout
Latte's - Starbuck or otherwise
Spending time with people I love
Reading good books
Writing when it really flows and what I want to say comes out the right way
Surprises - good ones that is:)
Christmas
The first snow
The smell of spring
The color of fall
Music
Sweaters, swimsuits and strappy sandals!
Massages
A clean house
Someone else cooking for me:)
Being healthy
Music that makes me want to dance
Dancing even if I look silly
Margaritas!!
Getting away with Eric alone for a date or a few days
Eric planning the date or the get-away:)
Puppies/Dogs - the bigger variety (such trouble but sooo cute and loyal!) - no we don't have one yet
DENVER BRONCOS
Family vacations
Honesty
Our kids giggling
Spending days on or at the lake
Hiking
Sleeping in past 7:00 a.m.
Time alone to do whatever I want
New clothes
New shoes
Chocolate cake
O.k. dessert in general (that's why I have to work out!)

I think that is a good start and I'm sure I'll think of more. It's nice to think of the things that make me happy and I enjoy. Very theraputic! Maybe you too should make your own list...:)?

2 comments:

Toevs said...

I like your list... I agree with it almost 100%... except I like cuddling with Dave - not Eric :-) I like dates with Dave - not Eric :-)
I wish we lived closer! We could get dressed up, drink lattes and margaritas together while we dance and look very silly. :-)
At least we have our blogs....

Marion said...

It's a date! That makes me laugh! It would be fun to live closer - any thoughts of moving to Colorado:D!