Friday, June 13, 2008

Simply...SIMPLE:)

Hey, it's me! Remember I used to blog every once in awhile:)... Haha!:) And it has been a long while since I've actually sat down and typed out my thoughts for a blog. Honestly, it's hard for me to blog right now. I have so much going on and so little of it I want to publish on the internet...

I am sooo soo tired lately. Can you tell? Sleep and I have been missing each other and it effects me more than I'd like to admit. I put up a tough exterior, smile, act like I'm totally fine. But all you have to do is listen to me talk or blog and you can tell. Lil' goofy. Not all the cylinders are firing:). Okay, sorry. Here goes. I am going to attempt a blog.

Since life is a little challenging these days I'm really going back to the simple things to get me through. The friendships that are there to sustain me without judgement regardless of what I say and/or do. The sunshine that warms my heart and my house. The house that protects me when the sun isn't shining. The smile that I can still give authentically in the midst of stress and chaos. The love that I have in my life that remains even when I don't deserve it. The love that I have for other people that keeps me going and giving and believing. The sight that I've been blessed with physically and figuratively to see the beauty and the not so beautiful things in life. And the hope I carry inside; today I am one day closer to a breakthrough than I was yesterday. And each day I am getting closer, progressing.

It's really the simple things we take for granted when times are good that sustain us when times are hard. For me, right now...It's just that simple.

2 comments:

Toevs said...

Looking foward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Wise Old Woman says...

Start cooking with cast iron, or take some iron supplements - sounds like you are a bit anemic. Better schedule a check-up, you shouldn't feel so tired, so young. Simple is good too, but it's pretty hard to achieve sometimes. Take care of yourself!