Monday, February 11, 2008

Bittersweet...

Last day...Didn't really know if I would post a blog today but here I am. I have to say the reality of going back to reality is bittersweet... I won't lie to you - the lazy lifestyle I've enjoyed the past 7 days has spoiled me in some ways:). But I do miss all of you and your daily love...I've been lonely the last two days which I kind of wanted to be:)...It was good for me because it does make me appreciate what I have to come home to...I missed so much having people around who know me and trust me and love me. I missed getting hugs, hearing your voices everyday. I watched people and their relationships the last few days and it made me understand what I have at home. So often we take for granted being known and knowing one another...It is something I, personally, need to survive. This trip has done me a world of good and there are definitely things here I will miss but my heart is in Colorado...And that is enough for me...

I LOVE you and will see you soon.

XO

No comments: