Monday, December 22, 2008

Take it or Leave it, Earn it AND Spend it!

In my life, I've long held close the belief that money can be earned and spent but time - you can never get it back. You can only spend it once. And though I've believed this for more of my life than not, I haven't lived it fully yet. Life and time are precious commodities! I want to spend them living and breathing in the moments and making the memories. That is all I can take with me and that is all I can leave behind me!

I've stood on the threshold of change this year. And I stood there for way to long. Looking out over what I could do, what I might do, should I do it? And just before 2009 hits I'm ready to change, to take that first step forward. It took understanding myself, what I believe of purpose, people, destiny vs. fate, life... I absolutely don't understand it all BUT I'm ready to spend now in the dance of it all. I'm ready to learn and grow. I know who I am and where I want to go. I'm excited for once to be me! To live on purpose. To go take what I know and believe to be my dreams and intents. Even more exciting still will be the experiences and the people and the love and trial I will find in the interim of it all.

"Cherish your yesterday's; dream your tomorrows, but live your today's!"

No comments: