Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Put it Lightly

I feel like I'm always logging in here and writing about serious or heavy topics. And during the holiday rush I would rather be happy and write about something to take my mind as well as yours off of the stress the season can sometimes bring. So I just sat here, fingers poised over the keys of my keyboard, for at least 10 minutes trying to think of a lighter subject, maybe even with a humorous flare. Nothing came to me. In case you couldn't tell from my writing in this blog, I actually do like to be silly and have a decent sense of humor. BUT when it comes to writing somehow it evades me! RaWr!!:) Since I have no "lighter" subject inspiration I decided to write about my lack of ability to write humorously. And the irony of it all is that, tongue in cheek, this might be ridiculous and funny in itself?? :)

Wanted:

Topics that are lively and entertaining, humorous, strange, etc. Challenge me, send them my way and see if I do them artistic justice.

No comments: